UFA and Alberta 4-H will recognize five 4-H alumni volunteers for their outstanding 2011 contributions to their communities.
Each year, the UFA 4-H Alumni Service Award recognizes recipients who have demonstrated leadership through volunteerism. Every recipient must have made noteworthy contributions to the development and advancement of their community by getting involved in 4-H and other community activities.
To be recognized, the 4-H Alumni recipients must:
• be newly nominated in 2011 (nominees that have not won in the past may re-apply yearly)
• be between the age of 20 and 35
• have pursued post-secondary education
• have returned and remain committed to their rural roots
• and enhanced their community as a 4-H volunteer for at least two years.
Recipients of the UFA 4-H Alumni Service Award will also be presented with a $2,000 UFA gift certificate in recognition of their contributions.
For more information, contact: Carmen Stone Manager, Corporate Partnerships 4-H Foundation of Alberta 403-869-3528 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted no later than Nov. 30.