Best of Division
• All Things Christmas, Deb Witvoet
• Knitting & Crocheting, Katie Huddleston
• Art, Morena Stamm
• Junior Division 11 (11-16 years old), Amanda Mitchell
• Junior Division 1 (under 11 years old), Amelia Bos
• Photography, Eldred Stamp
• Culinary Arts, Kathleen McKelvie
• Senior Citizens, Irene Rausch
• Rugs, Quilts and Wall Hangings, Wendy Gardner
• Agriculture, Curtis McKelvie
• Sewing, Morena Stamm
• Junior Agriculture, Dalton Bos
• Arts & Crafts, Barb Mellinger
• Special Needs, Andrea Schram
• Vegetables, Fred Broska
• Horticulture, Ken Jensen
• Arrangements & Houseplants, Evelyn Gertsma
• Fruits, Fred Broska
• From Scratch, Katelyn Bargdroff
• Womens Institute Blue and White Tea Cup Arrangement
Award, Evelyne Gertsma
Ponoka Agricultural Fair Home, Hobby and Horticulture
High Point and Runner Up Awards
• All Things Christmas: high point, Katie Huddleston; runner-up, Connie Klassen & Deb Witvoelt.
• Knitting & Crocheting: high point, Katie Huddleston; runner-up, Kristine Huddleston.
• Art: high point, Morena Stamn; runner-up, Bernice Edwards.
• Junior Division 11: high point, Rebekah Hann; runner-up, Paige Raugust.
• Junior Division 1: high point, Amelia Bos; runner-up, Jocilyn Bos.
• Photography: high point, Eldred Stamp; runner-up, Katelyn Borgdroff.
• Culinary Arts: high point, Kirsten Whiteside; runner-up, Crystal Hamm.
• Seniors: high point, Irene Rausch; runner-up, Doreen Rausch.
• Rugs, Quilts and Wall Hangings: high point, Deb Witvoelt; runner-up, Wendy Gardner.
• Agriculture: high point, Dalton Bos; runner-up, Kirsten Whiteside.
• Sewing: high point, Annette Fenske; runner-up, Irene Rausch.
• Junior Agriculture: high point, Dalton Bos; runner-up, Rebekah Hamm.
• Arts & Crafts: high point, Donna Rudd; runner-up, Lyle Whiteside.
• Special Needs: high point, Allison Soosay; runner-up, Andrea Schram.
• Vegetables: high point, Fred Broska; runner-up, Evelyn Gertsma.
• Horticulture: high point, Evelyne Gertsma; runner-up, Fred Broska and Georgina Fath.
• Arrangements & Houseplants: high point, Katie Huddleston; runner-up, Evelyne Gertsma.
• Fruits: high point, Fred Broska; runner-up, Kirsten Whiteside.
Special Baking Awards Sponsored by Crisco, Robin Hood Flour and Fleischmann’s Yeast
• First, Robin Hood Cookies: Crystal Hamm
• Second, Crisco Tarts: Evelyn Gertsma
• Second, Crisco tarts: Kirsten Whiteside
• First, Robin Hood Brownies: Benjermin Hamm
• First, Fleischmann’s Yeast white bread (youth): Rebeckah Hamm
• First, Fleischmann’s Yeast White bread: Crystal Hamm
• Second, Fleischmann’s Yeast White Bread: Rebeckah Hamm
• Third, Fleischmann’s Yeast: Kirsten Whiteside
• First, Certo Jam: Evelyne Gertsma
• Second, Certo Jam: Crystal Hamm
• Third, Certo Jam: Kirsten Whiteside
Best of the Fair:
• Rural gardens: First, Lorrie Jess; second, Irmgard and Holdi Reich.
• Urban gardens: First, Pat Miller; second, Jody Dickhaut.
• Urban landscaping, three years or older First, Rita Peterson; second, Ivy Pugh.
• Rural landscaping, less than three years Connie Bossart
• Rural landscaping, three years or older First, Lorrie Jess; second, Craig and Melodie Woods.
• Junior gardeners, rural Ages 11 and under: first, Amelia Bos; second, Jocelyn Bos.
Ages 12 to 17: Cameron Bos.