Remember when: 1948

The Ponoka Lions Club received their charter from the International Association of Lions Clubs

Original charter

Original charter

The Ponoka Lions Club received their charter from the International Association of Lions Clubs on Dec. 14, 1948 and this year is proudly celebrating their 65th year of service and dedication to the community and districts.

Original charter members are listed on the bottom of the document, which is prominently hanging in their clubhouse at 5405-49th Street.