(NC)—With the holiday season around the corner, think about more than just fitting into that little black dress. While regular exercise and a healthy diet can help you lower the number on the scale, you may also consider adding Metamucil to your daily routine as it could help you lower the number on your cholesterol test.
Here are some easy ways to get healthy for the holidays:
• Go for low-fat dairy products.
• Dance your way to fitness. Keep it fun.
• Climb the stairs instead of taking the escalator or the elevator.
• Snack wisely. Choose low-salt pretzels, plain popcorn or fruit, rather than higher-fat or junk food types of snacks.
• Take a walk. Walking is one of the simplest activities to get the ball rolling.
• Plan meals in advance. Read labels… be selective.
• Set specific goals. Work exercise into your day.
• Take Metamucil as directed.
• You can visit www.metamucil.ca and download the 30-day challenge calendar as an easy reminder.